This product is available for purchase, This product will be shipped starting on 27th of August
Price listed is for 10 (ten) Switches
- Switch type: MX-stem 5-pin
- Linear switch
- Total travel distance: 4.0+0.3mm
- Pre-travel distance: initial force: 35gf(min)
- Operation force: 50+10gf
- Bottom-out force: 62+10gf
- Switch Spring: 15mm non-gold plated stainless steel
- Stem: Periwinkle Blue
- Housing: Black
At the end of each year, Pantone will officially launch the annual color number of the next year. V One uses the 2022 annual color because the project started in 2022.
- Top Housing: Nylon PA66
- Bottom Housing: Nylon PA66
- Stem: POM
On the V One, the materials of the three injection molded parts are all new formulas during the design process, which have never appeared in the material selection range of all JWICK’s original switch products. Even the top housing and the bottom housing use PA66 as the main material, to target the sound and performance of what we wanted
Spherical-point Shaped Stem Bottom
- Single-point contact of the stem gives a cleaner and more concentrated sound profile.
- With our enhancement of mold design and precise control of the parameters, we eliminated potential stem shaking when bottom-out.
V One uses a custom-made spring with a thicker outer diameter (4.10mm), without metal surface treatments (generally referred to as gold plating). This is not because the cost of gold plating is high, but because of gold plating or other surface treatments will directly affect the pressure difference value of the spring preset, which will greatly affect the consistent performance in the plan.